Impeccable eye for detail? If so, this could be the role for you! We are looking for an Ecommerce Assistants to join our online operations team.
• Process online orders, returns, and replacements in a timely manner, tracking deliveries and ensuring all customers’ needs are met
• Responsible for fulfilment process of picking items from our distribution centre based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
• Ensures that orders are accurate and monitors product storage and dispatch
• Liaise with courier to deliver all orders within requested time frame
• Packs all online orders as necessary, ready for dispatch
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items from various locations to our head office
• Previous experience in retail industry or a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management and customer service skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office • Valid driver’s license category B or B1 would be considered an asset
If you are interested kindly submit your CV together with a letter of application to email@example.com using subject header ECOMM by not later than Sunday 25th September 2022. Feel free to contact our HR team should you have any questions about the position or the process.