Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the selected individual’s role is to oversee the existing network infrastructure and implement security protocols in line with industry standards. Furthermore, the individual will oversee current server and storage systems, backups and disaster recovery and other systems utilised by the company.
In addition to the above, the individual is expected to:
– carry out research in order to improve the existing infrastructure and propose changes accordingly
– liaise with service providers
– document procedures and update systems diagrams
– assist end users with day to day issues
– assist the Group IT Manager in IT projects as per business requirements
By submitting the below application, I consent Retail International Group to store my CV for up to 1 month from date of submission, unless a request for erasure of data is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.