Together with the Store management you will make sure products are in stock, on display and
readily available where and when they’re needed, together with accurately recording &
controlling stock inflow and outflow from the location. At times you’ll be working backstage,
processing stock deliveries as quickly and efficiently as possible. You’ll be receiving deliveries,
storing them and tracking stock movement, looking out for damaged or missing items as you
go. You’ll have a part to play front of house too. During our busiest periods, you may also be
asked to support our Salesfloor team.
• Responsible for all the stock within the store
• process of stock coming in at the store mainly including, unloading goods, checking,
scanning and potentially tagging and pricing the items.
• keeping the allocated space in the store room to store extra stock. This area should be
kept organised at all times.
• Regular clearance of Damages.
• Stock take assistance – Involvement semi-annually for all the stores stock takes
• Stock take preparation – Make sure that the store is well organised before the actual
stock take is carried out in the store responsible for. As well system needs to be fully
updated prior to the stock take process.
• Theft and loss – As a stock controller you need to make sure that the element of Theft
and loss is reduced as much as possible. This may include spontaneous checks at store
• Assist the store manager in other store areas when in need.
• Previous experience in the retail industry will be considered an asset
• Good level of English
• Competent in using MS office programmes
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work in a timely manner
If you are interested kindly submit your CV together with a letter of application to
firstname.lastname@example.org using subject header STKCONT by not later than Sunday 25th September 2022.
Feel free to contact our HR team should you have any questions about the position or
|Job Category||Finance & Administration|