This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast paced, challenging but rewarding environment. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and leadership skills. This role requires commitment to great customer service, managing a small group of people and having commercial insight to each step of the business. You’ll be the one instilling a culture of exceptional and leading business strategy for the store’s success.
• Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
• Recruiting and developing a sales team
• Review commercial data to increase productivity, sales performance, and conversion
• Manage global minimum standards of food best practices
• Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
• Trading Safely & Legally
• Providing customer service excellence
• Retail experience (minimum 1 year)
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Effective training skills
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested kindly submit your CV together with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject header STMGR by not later than Sunday 25th September 2022. Feel free to contact our HR team should you have any questions about the position or the process.
|Job Category||Sales, Store Management|