Responsible to help the store manager run the store, guide staff in performing everyday tasks,
review productivity reports and implement corrective action. Supervisor is also responsible
for carrying out store administration, under the direction of the store manager.
• Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
• Manage and motivate the team to meet sales targets and ensure efficiency
• Manage and ensure proper stock management
• Analyse the competition pricing and promotional activities to ensure competitive
advantage within a section or department
• Manage and control attractive displays/visual merchandising and correct pricing are
implemented at all times, with the best marketing in place
• Ensure all hygiene, safety requirements and standards of deliveries, replenishment
and necessary floor tasks are adhered to.
• Communicate internal promotions with the team and promote total customer
• Prepare cash reconciliations and make bank deposits
• Helps in rostering staff and updating time and attendance
• A strong track record in retail
• Good level of English.
• Excellent leadership & communication skills
• Customer focused
• Analytical mind and result oriented
• Adaptability to multicultural environment
If you are interested kindly submit your CV together with a letter of application to
firstname.lastname@example.org using subject header SUPERV by not later than Sunday 25th September 2022.
Feel free to contact our HR team should you have any questions about the position or