Responsible for the visual merchandising functions, to create an inspiring in-store experience
and exploit commercial opportunities within the store environment. Under the direction of
the store manager, the VM is responsible for planning and establishing ways of working to
ensure a consistent and cohesive customer journey through all phases of a season. Maintain
the brand standards through the coaching and training of the store teams to perform
merchant based visual merchandising and managing the daily, weekly, and seasonal VM
execution. Reviews productivity reports on a regular basis and implements corrective actions
within the store, if necessary.
• Understand, practice, and execute visual merchandising strategies.
• Co-ordinates accurate and timely implementation of brand weekly VM updates and
events, across the store, in line with the brand, store presentation, styling and marketing
• Leads the sales associates team to deliver the execution and maintenance of Visual
Standards across the customer journey and the delivery of ready to trade standards
ensuring an aspirational and clean environment for customers and colleagues
• Communicate with the brand on a weekly basis to discuss store needs and weekly VM
• Provide feedback regarding sales, execution and accuracy of VM updates, and
competition via regular contact with Head Office and Store Management
• Send photos according to scheduled dates or upon request
• Responsible for supervision of the store, in the absence of the manager, planning and
establishing procedures within daily operation.
• Retail experience required.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Dynamic, energetic, resourceful and positive.
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Professional attitude in a high-stress environment.
If you are interested kindly submit your CV together with a letter of application to
firstname.lastname@example.org using subject header LCWVM by not later than Sunday 25th September 2022.
Feel free to contact our HR team should you have any questions about the position or